Artfiles LLC is a recently founded subsidiary of the German internet company Artfiles New Media GmbH, situated in Hamburg, northern Germany.
The LLC will offer shared webhosting, dedicated and virtual hosting, cloud hosting and colocation services in the United States. Together with our parent company we will use and improve our already developed hosting platform and network to provide the best hosting services for our future U.S. customers.
Our mother company is a well known and established German Internet Service Provider, founded in the year 2000. With 20 employees Artfiles New Media is operating it’s own data center and is offering the whole bandwidth of hosting and colocation products.
The company’s longstanding philosophy and strategy — which will be adopted by Artfiles LLC — is to vertically integrate as many IT-services as possible. This is in order to keep the chain of IT-hardware and software all under the company’s direct control. To stay competitive, Artfiles New Media GmbH reduces costs for operating systems and software by using already available open source software. Consequently, Artfiles is an almost pure Linux shop; the key personnel in the company hold a very deep knowledge in Linux and Internet protocol design.
For the rework of our hosting platform for the U.S. american market and for further developments we are currently looking for an experienced internet developer for the following responsibilities in a full time position:
- Code reliable solutions for our hosting platform and our CRM environment.
- Work on the internationalisation of our websites
- Collaborate with our German development team
- Strong Python and/or Perl experience
- Strong HTML/CSS/jQuery skills
- Apache experience
- LAMP proficiency
- Deep understanding of *nix systems
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Passion for learning
- Bachelor’s degree
- German language
And this is what we have to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in hours
- We definitely encourage continuing education
- In February we will move into the Regus office at Prospect in La Jolla (Ocean is just around the corner)
Your own parking lot (at the office)
- Working together with strange German people
- No dress code
To apply for the position, please send a detailed resume to email@example.com
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruiters